Video Editor H/F
Sweet Punk is a fast-growing communications agency based in Paris and Montpellier. The agency assists its clients with their communication strategy, identity and multi-channel communication. With an experienced Strategy and Consulting team and its own high-end production studio (branding, digital and video), the agency excels in strategy, advertising, brand content, social media and user experience (digital, metaverses). With a human scale (75 people), the heart of the agency beats around a strong promise: to make brands even more exciting.
Sweet Punk is an agency of the Ekstend Group, a local marketing and communication consulting group (220 people) www.ekstend.io.
The video department is composed of 6 people: 1 lead DA, 2 video project managers and 3 editors/graphic artists (2D & 3D). We produce videos and still images in 2D and 3D, as well as films shot for brand content and advertising (TV and digital).
We are looking for a talented videographer with a strong cinematographic and digital culture, able to take charge of the post-production of video projects from editing to colour grading.
– You will participate in the design phase of video projects with the video team (briefing, moodtape, storyboarding);
– You will be involved in the shooting process to support the technical team and you will have skills as a cameraman/operator;
– You have skills in motion design and 2D/3D animation;
– You will be responsible for the editing of video projects and their calibration;
– You have knowledge of sound design.
– You are passionate about video, animation and have a developed digital culture.
– You are very sensitive to creation, cinema, video and 2D or 3D animation.
– You are naturally very good with people and are rigorous and organised.
– You have experience as a videographer and/or editor.
– You like to bring good ideas and concepts to life and are always on the lookout for new video formats.
– You are autonomous, rigorous, organised, positive and you like challenges.
– You are looking for a team with ambition, and you want to shine in your future new agency.
Software required: DaVinci Resolve, Premiere, After Effects. Cinema 4D appreciated.
Proven professional experience of at least 3 years.
From now on
According to profile