Chef de Projet 360 Corporate H/F
Sweet Punk is a fast-growing communications agency based in Paris and Montpellier. The agency assists its clients with their communication strategy, identity and multi-channel communication. With an experienced Strategy and Consulting team and its own high-end production studio (branding, digital and video), the agency excels in strategy, advertising, brand content, social media and user experience (digital, metaverses). With a human scale (75 people), the heart of the agency beats around a strong promise: to make brands even more exciting.
Sweet Punk is an agency of the Ekstend Group, a local marketing and communication consulting group (220 people) www.ekstend.io.
We are looking for a 360° project manager with significant agency experience in the operational management of communication tools (TV, print, social media, events, websites, digital activations, etc.).
You will be responsible for the operational implementation of creative and production issues in collaboration with the media director and a specialist consultancy.
Your missions :
– You will be in charge of a team of experts (strategic planning, design/writing, creation, motion, production, development, social media manager, etc.) both internally and externally.
You will work in tandem with the account’s consulting department:
– You will receive and analyse briefs and identify client issues
– You are responsible for the project scoping phase (planning, scope, costs and deadlines, profitability)
– You are the agency’s link and establish a relationship of trust with the client: you know how to reassure, communicate the progress of your projects, argue a creation, justify a quote, etc.
– Finally, you will monitor and manage invoicing and any external purchases linked to the projects
You have a 5-year degree in the field of communication:
– You have acquired at least 3 years of experience in a communication / advertising agency in a similar position
– You have a well-developed advertising and digital culture
– You have an appetite for corporate, economic and societal issues
– You have a culture of excellence in production and you like bold projects
– You have worked on budgets of 150K+ for well-known and prestigious clients
Soft skills :
– Adaptability and autonomy
– Naturally good interpersonal skills
– Organised, rigorous and demanding
– Taste for teamwork and management skills
– Problem solver
Bac +4 /+5 - minimum 3 years professional experience in an advertising/com agency required
From now on
According to profile