Senior Lead Design & Branding H/F
Sweet Punk is a fast-growing communications agency based in Paris and Montpellier. The agency assists its clients with their communication strategy, identity and multi-channel communication. With an experienced Strategy and Consulting team and its own high-end production studio (branding, digital and video), the agency excels in strategy, advertising, brand content, social media and user experience (digital, metaverses). With a human scale (75 people), the heart of the agency beats around a strong promise: to make brands even more exciting.
Sweet Punk is an agency of the Ekstend Group, a local marketing and communication consulting group (220 people) www.ekstend.io.
The agency is looking to build a strong and passionate team around a senior branding lead. The ambition is to develop the branding offer to the level of the best studios and specialised agencies. Our objective is clear: to strengthen this culture at the agency and to respond to ambitious projects (corporate identity for large companies). We also want to develop the exchange and sharing of cultures between the various divisions (strategy, editorial, advertising, digital, video, etc.).
You are both a creative and a leader, and you have a global vision of the brand, beyond the simple field of graphic design. We are looking for a senior profile who wants to develop their career, or a very experienced one to start a new adventure. We are looking for someone who shares our human (Human first) and creative (Don’t be boring) values.
• Ability to carry a brand vision, both design and editorial.
• Maker spirit: You are able to create a logo and a charter yourself that will make everyone agree.
• Recruitment and consolidation of a Branding department by mid-2023 (3 people minimum) + freelancers
• In the medium term, development of Print and Packaging expertise.
• Management of a dedicated team open to the other divisions (sharing of skills and knowledge).
• Response to calls for tender and branding projects
• Participation in tenders and mixed projects (Identity/Advertising, Identity/Web), common to the agency.
• Creation and improvement of agency tools (project presentations, communication and PR guidelines)
• Brainstorming and ideas to ensure that all the above points are implemented intelligently.
• You have at least 5 years of full time experience in an agency.
• You are a problem solver, both in terms of relationships and business.
• You have a solid general knowledge.
• You will be able to demonstrate your pedagogical skills to the client, and understand the issues and constraints at stake.
Minimum 4 years of higher education. Schools such as Penninghen, ENSAD, Estienne, ECV etc.
From now on
According to profile