Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/website/wp-content/plugins/sweetpunk/include/SPTwig.php on line 225
Sweet Punk is a fast-growing communications agency with strong digital expertise based in Paris. The agency assists its clients with their communication strategy, their identity, and their multi-channel communications. With its own high-end production studio (digital and video), the agency is focused on creativity, quality and brand storytelling. With a human scale (50 people) and based in Paris and Montpellier, the heart of the agency beats around a strong promise: to make brands even more exciting.
The Project :
Innovation, disruption and a good vibe to launch the Netflix of education.
In a new studio integrated to the agency and dedicated to this project, you will be in charge of animating, preparing and guiding the launch of a product, spearheading in the EdTech.
At the crossroads between CMS, LMS, streaming, live broadcasting, social networks, e-commerce and pedagogy you will be at the heart of the challenges of digitalization of training.
You will initiate a product launch in a dedicated team within the agency. You will work in pair with another developer in this complementary and autonomous team composed of a product owner and a lead tech, in order to bring your vision and your back-end skills to the project.
• Production under AGILE methodology
• Manage a payment system and secure content with ecommerce modules
• Design a web ecosystem with diverse and varied challenges:
o Video Streaming
o Learning methodology
o Live streaming
• Learn about containerized environments (Kubernetes, Docker)
• Develop mainly on : Larabel, Symfony2
• Webservices/API interfacing, headless CMS development
• Will ensure a robust development with a quality implementation
• Login and API management
The work environment will offer you many challenges through a techno stack that could include React Native, React.js, Vue.js, NodeJS, Docker, Kubernetes, Symfony, CakePHP, Laravel, NoSQL….
Your profile :
• You have 3-5 years of experience on web projects/products.
• A great team spirit and positive driving force
• You have experience in agile methodology (SCRUM) and its application
• Experience in Headless CMS
• Mastery of containerized environments (Docker / Kubernetes)
• Autonomy and curiosity
• Appreciate short validation cycles.
Software/tools used: WordPress, Symfony, Laravel, POO, Twig, Gitlab, Composer, Grunt, Gulp, npm, Sass, ES5/ES6, Typescript, NoSql, GIT, etc, …
Bac+3/ Bac+5 it also works with a well-made head.
Starting now - Teleworking 2 to 3 days a week possible
According to profile