Business Developer Junior
Sweet Punk is a growing communication agency with strong digital expertise based in Paris. The agency supports its clients with their communication strategy, their identity, and their multi-channel speaking. With its own high-end production studio (digital and video), the agency excels in advertising, brand content and user experience. On a human scale (40 people) and based in Paris and Montpellier, the heart of the agency beats around a strong promise: that of making brands even more exciting.
In the agency’s Business and Customer Relations team, you are in charge of:
– The conquest of new customers and the application of the commercial strategy
– The construction of a large account prospecting database
– The relaunch of former clients or prospects of the agency
– Email and telephone prospecting of the agency’s database
– Application of the agency’s commercial communication strategy for key clients
– Support the Business Director in the processing of incoming requests
– Support the Business Director in agency presentation and briefing meetings
You are passionate about communication, brand strategies and have a highly developed digital culture. You naturally have a real appetite for business and entrepreneurship in general, as well as a good customer relationship. You are sensitive to the creation and challenges of brands.
You are looking for work in a small team (less than 40 people) because you are looking for dynamism. You’re not afraid to pick up the phone and start from scratch to land appointments with the companies you want to collaborate with. You have a perfect command of French, both orally and in writing, and you demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills. You are autonomous, rigorous, organized, visionary and you like responsibilities as much as challenges.
You are looking for a team with ambition, and you want to shine in your future new agency.
We are looking for a talent. An energetic and passionate challenger.
Internship 6 month
Bac +4/5 – First experience in an agency desired
According to internship agreement