Creative Senior Strategic Planner
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/website/wp-content/plugins/sweetpunk/include/SPTwig.php on line 225
Sweet Punk is a fast-growing communications agency with strong digital expertise, based in Paris and Montpellier. The agency assists its clients in their communication strategy, their identity and their multi-channel communication. With its own high-end production studio (digital and video), the agency excels in brand content and user experience.
The agency is looking for a senior strategic creative planner, with more than 5 years of experience in a digital or advertising agency, to join the strategy – editorial department of the agency.
Within the strategy – editorial division of the agency,
• You will be in charge of making strategic recommendations for our clients or prospects on topics such as positioning, brand platforms, digital or 360° campaigns
• You carry the strategic vision of the clients we work with and will be identified as the guarantor of the strategy of a brand and a client of the agency
• You will be able to define the right communication channels, and even the right formats, to highlight a creative concept and reach the right targets
• You will be required to supervise and train junior strategic planners
• You will write creative briefs allowing our creative staff to fully express their design talent.
• You will keep a constant watch on trends, uses, technical innovations and the latest creations, and you will be keen to share them with all the teams
• You work as much with the sales, consulting and strategy team as with the graphic design and editorial team.
• You like strong advertising concepts and are keen not to lose the strength of a creative idea along the way
• You like creative work, whether digital or advertising
• You like to vary the subjects but also carry a brand vision on the long term
• You master the art of wording and have a love of words
• You have a good analytical mind and are able to extract the essence of a strategy to make a strong concept
• You are fluent in English, both orally and in writing
• You have good oral skills and are able to convince people in-house or during client presentations.
Finally, you like to think outside the box and if someone tells you “Don’t be boring”, it resonates with you.
5+ years of experience in a digital or advertising agency, fluent in written and spoken English
According to profil