Digital Project Manager / Product Manager
Sweet Punk is a fast-growing communications agency based in Paris and Montpellier. The agency assists its clients with their communication strategy, identity and multi-channel communication. With an experienced Strategy and Consulting team and its own high-end production studio (branding, digital and video), the agency excels in strategy, advertising, brand content, social media and user experience (digital, metaverses). With a human scale (75 people), the heart of the agency beats around a strong promise: to make brands even more exciting.
Sweet Punk is an agency of the Ekstend Group, a local marketing and communication consulting group (220 people) www.ekstend.io.
As a member of the agency’s Projects Department and in collaboration with a client manager and a product owner, you will participate in the overall management of a major client of the agency:
• Participate in the briefing and framing of new client needs
• Participate in meetings, worklists, committees & workshops with the client
• Manage the schedule, the commercial and customer relationship
• Manage the acceptance phases of the evolutions and perform functional tests
• Take charge of the follow-up of tickets / anomalies encountered on the product
• Carry out the quotations & associated estimates with the PO
• Follow the complete invoicing & ensure the profitability of this account with the customer manager
You will also work on other important digital projects for the agency’s clients (website redesigns).
The product :
An innovative banking product that breaks with the market, constantly evolving and with advanced technical specifications:
• Several APIs
• Complex databases
• Security issues
• 100% home made back office
• Many evolutions to come allowing to refine the product & to see it grow
With a digital background (management, web, development), you are passionate about the web and have a highly developed digital culture, with a strong technical aptitude.
The desire to learn and work on a very technical product (without creative notion).
Sensitive to UX, technical and development, you want to bring to life a recently developed product offering several services to users with many evolutions & opportunities to come.
You have good knowledge in :
• In project planning tools
• In agility
• Technical: CMS, HTML, CSS, responsive…
• CMS or custom tools developed at the agency
You have the sense of organization, initiative, teamwork and customer relations.
You are looking for a team with ambition and you want to shine in your future new agency.
We are looking for a talent. An energetic and passionate challenger.
Minimum 3 years, ideally 5/6 years.
As soon as possible
According to profil