Aerospace Key Account Project Director
Sweet Punk is a growing communication agency with strong digital expertise based in Paris. The agency supports its clients with their communication strategy, their identity, and their multi-channel speaking. With its own high-end production studio (digital and video), the agency excels in advertising, brand content and user experience. On a human scale (40 people) and based in Paris and Montpellier, the heart of the agency beats around a strong promise: that of making brands even more exciting.
In the agency’s project management team and on a dedicated account:
– You are the real conductor of the client’s speeches: from the upstream phase (brief, concept, costing, schedules) to day-to-day implementation (production monitoring, recipes, requirements, etc.)
– You will assimilate in priority the client processes as well as those of the agency and will be able to orchestrate the actions taking into account the constraints and opportunities.
– You take client briefs with the project team and provide detailed and turnkey proposals: assured feasibility, realistic timing, precise budget.
– You are able to advise your client on the development of brand awareness, the right distribution strategies as well as their deployment: Watch, PR, partnerships.
– You ensure precise monitoring of the work of the agency’s operational teams: creatives, copywriters, motion designers.
– Your daily scope of intervention includes: monitoring of social media strategy and performance (operationally managed by a social media manager), monitoring of content creation on the blog (operationally managed by the design team – writing), updating and monitoring the performance of the showcase site (TMA, analytics monitoring, e-shop)
In addition, during key moments, activations or large-scale campaigns (twice a year), you support a backup project manager, as needed, dedicated to the operation.
You are passionate about communication, brand strategies and have a highly developed digital culture. You show a strong interest in the aerospace universe and you have a real motivation to deepen your culture on the subject. You naturally have very good customer relations. You have very good notions of marketing / communication especially concerning the web.
You are looking for work in a small team (less than 40 people) because you are looking for dynamism. You enjoy bringing good ideas and concepts to life and have a culture of excellence in production and customer relations. You are autonomous, rigorous, organized, visionary and you like responsibilities as much as challenges.
You are looking for a team with ambition, and you want to shine in your future new agency.
We are looking for a talent. An energetic and passionate challenger.
Bac +4/5 - +5 years minimum experience in agency on large account in the industrial field ideally.
According to profil