Lead Technique Full Stack - EdTech
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/website/wp-content/plugins/sweetpunk/include/SPTwig.php on line 225
Sweet Punk is a fast-growing communications agency with strong digital expertise based in Paris. The agency assists its clients with their communication strategy, their identity, and their multi-channel communications. With its own high-end production studio (digital and video), the agency is focused on creativity, quality and brand storytelling. With a human scale (50 people) and based in Paris and Montpellier, the heart of the agency beats around a strong promise: to make brands even more exciting.
The Project :
Innovation, disruption and a good vibe to launch the Netflix of education.
In a new studio integrated to the agency and dedicated to this project, you will be in charge of animating, preparing and guiding the launch of a product, spearheading in the EdTech.
At the crossroads between CMS, LMS, streaming, live broadcasting, social networks, e-commerce and pedagogy you will be at the heart of the challenges of digitalization of training.
You will be initiating a product launch in a dedicated team within the agency. You will be in charge of mentoring two developers (Backend, Frontend) with the help of a Product Owner as well as giving a technical vision of the product.
On a daily basis your missions will be to :
• Design and conceptualize the project technically
• Guarantee the quality of the development, build and delivery process
• Improve development processes, code quality and architecture
• Help on the Backend – php, Symfony, Laravel, NoSQL
• Be the technical referent of the product
• Accompany the developers
Your profile :
Your curiosity and thinking skills will be your allies in bringing the project to success.
• You have 4 to 8 years of experience on Web projects/products.
• You have experience in agile methodology (SCRUM) and its application
• Mastery of Front-end frameworks : React, Next.js
• Strong experience in back-end development
• Strong understanding of containerized environments (Docker / Kubernetes)
• Code Review / Methodology / libs / monitoring
• Experience on e-commerce and monetization environments
• Mastery of debugging techniques / production monitoring
• A great team spirit and positive driving force
5 - 8 years
Starting now - Teleworking 2 to 3 days a week possible
According to profile