Production Manager/Video Project Manager
Sweet Punk is a 360° creative communication agency based in Paris. The agency assists its clients with their communication strategy, identity, and multi-channel speaking. With its own high-end production studio (digital and video), the agency excels in advertising, brand content and user experience. Based in Paris and Montpellier, the agency's heart beats around a strong promise: to make brands even more exciting.
The Motion Division is composed of a production manager, a video project manager, editors / graphic designers (2D & 3D), and art directors. We produce 2D and 3D motion design videos, live action videos, TV spots, for classic advertising, and brand content videos with influencers.
• In collaboration with the video project managers and the motion team:
• You participate in the design phase of video projects with the creative team
• You will have notions of production costs and techniques, and will learn how to make estimates and schedules.
• For the shootings, you will assist the project managers in the following missions: technical cutting with the director, help in the organization of the production (from the casting to the post-production), to compose the external technical teams (cinematographers, directors, sound engineers, decorators, stylists…) and this in a concern of quality of rendering
• For 2D and 3D motion videos, you know (and / or learn) the production process while working with motion designers, internal or external.
• You will be in charge of customer relations
• Depending on your profile, you will be required to manage your own productions.
You are passionate about video, animation and have a developed digital culture. You are very sensitive to creation, cinema, video and 2D or 3D animations.
You have a good sense of organization, you coordinate several projects and you naturally have a very good relational skills.
You have experience as a production manager or video project manager.
You like to give life to good ideas, good concepts and are always on the lookout for new video creations. You are autonomous, rigorous, organized, positive and you like challenges.
You are looking for a team with ambition, and you want to shine in your future new agency.
Key infos :
From bac +4/+5 (alternating rhythm with a strong presence in the company)
September 2022, for a duration of 12 or 24 months