Sweet Punk is a 360° creative communication agency based in Paris. The agency assists its clients in their communication strategy, identity and multi-channel communication. With its own high-end production studio (digital and video), the agency excels in advertising, brand content and user experience. Based in Paris and Montpellier, the agency's heart beats around a strong promise: to make brands even more exciting.
In close collaboration with the HR Manager, you will actively participate in recruitment and administrative management of personnel. You will be responsible for :
• Distribute job offers through the various channels
• Select profiles
• Carry out pre-qualification telephone interviews
• Organize physical interviews with managers
• Follow up applications with managers and debrief management regularly
• Conduct reference checks
• Hunting for specific profiles
• Maintain and develop relationships with schools
• Develop the employer brand
• Prepare all the administrative elements necessary for hiring (drafting the employment contract, joining the health insurance scheme, registering with the occupational health service, etc.)
• Organize and plan the onboarding
• Welcoming new employees
• Follow up on the integration of new hires
• Monitor trial periods in conjunction with managers
You have an initial training in Human Resources and experience in an HR department focused on recruitment. Knowledge of the digital sector is a plus.
You have a great capacity of adaptation, a sense of service and priorities, you have a great sense of confidentiality and organization.
You are dynamic and like teamwork.
In addition to the computer skills required for this position (pack office), you are autonomous, rigorous and versatile.
Writing skills and good interpersonal skills are required.
Fluent English is a plus.
Bac +4/5 - At least 2 years of proven experience in recruitment
As soon as possible
According to profile