Video artistic director (Editor / Graphic designer)
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/website/wp-content/plugins/sweetpunk/include/SPTwig.php on line 225
Sweet Punk is a growing communication agency with strong digital expertise based in Paris. The agency supports its clients with their communication strategy, their identity, and their multi-channel public speaking. With its own high-end production studio (digital and video), the agency is focused on creativity, quality and brand storytelling. On a human scale (45 people) and based in Paris and Montpellier, the heart of the agency beats around a strong promise: that of making brands even more exciting.
The Video Pole is made up of 5 people: 1 pole manager, 2 video project managers and 2 editors / graphic designers (Live action, 2D / 3D). We produce live action campaign films, 2D and or 3D, for classic advertising or more recently films that are part of a real Social Media strategy for large accounts (beauty, luxury, engineering, etc.)
– You take customer briefs with the project team
– You participate in the design phase of video projects with the creative team
– You take charge of the artistic direction of your projects (visual universe, storytelling, rhythm, atmosphere …)
– You are able to work as a team with copywriters and help write scripts, make storyboards and defend them in front of teams and clients.
– You actively participate in 2D and live action post-production, and have excellent editing and motion design skills (software used: Pr & Ae)
You are passionate about visual creation and storytelling.
You already have a first experience in an agency or in a studio.
You are as much concerned with the idea (responding to the customer issue), its script as with the craft linked to the production (creative and / or technical).
You like teamwork because you are looking for dynamism and growth. You like to bring good ideas and good concepts to life and are always on the lookout for new trends and techniques. You are autonomous, rigorous, organized, visionary and you like responsibilities as much as challenges.
We are looking for a talent with a strong artistic, video and communication culture, able to shine on the agency and consolidate the video division with an ambitious vision and a strong desire to progress.
Bac +4/5 - Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in an agency
According to profile
For your application to be processed, please attach an introduction to your email as well as your portfolio or the link to your portfolio and Reel.