CDD – Office manager H/F
Sweet Punk is a fast-growing communications agency based in Paris and Montpellier. The agency assists its clients with their communication strategy, identity and multi-channel communications. With an experienced Strategy and Consulting team and its own high-end production studio (branding, digital and video), the agency excels in strategy, advertising, brand content, social media and user experience (digital, metaverses). With a human scale (75 people), the heart of the agency beats around a strong promise: to make brands even more exciting.
Sweet Punk is an agency of the Ekstend Group, a local marketing and communication consulting group (220 people) www.ekstend.io.
Reporting to the Chief of Staff, your main tasks will include
Executive assistant :
- Receiving and handling incoming telephone calls
- Handling mail and parcels
- Organising client meetings: welcoming clients, preparing rooms (water, coffee)
- Organisation of travel: booking train/hotel/restaurant/rental car tickets
Daily operational logistics:
- Participation in the optimisation of the layout of the premises
- Ensuring compliance with security rules of the premises
- Management of access badges and coffee badges
- Management of purchases: office supplies, coffee beans and various equipment
- Organisation of monthly birthday breakfasts and other special events
Team buildings: organisation of events, finding/monitoring service providers, invitations, etc.
- Constant search for improvements that can contribute to the well-being of employees (monitoring, study of new providers, suppliers, products, events, etc.)
- Relations with service providers:
- Follow-up of maintenance contracts: cleaning, emergency equipment, IT, insurance
- Negotiation and preparation of invoicing files for service providers
- Follow-up of expenses
- Development of a portfolio of service providers
- You have a degree in Business Administration and have proven experience in assisting and/or logistics (3 to 5 years).
- You are dynamic, autonomous, reactive and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are a true Swiss Army knife of the operational world, and you know how to adapt to all types of situations.
- Mastery of Excel and Word is essential.
As soon as possible
6-month full-time fixed-term contract
According to profile
Please attach a motivation letter or short paragraph.
All applications are processed by email. No need to call reception.