CDI - Strategic Planner M/F
Sweet Punk is a fast-growing communications agency based in Paris and Montpellier. The agency assists its clients with their communication strategy, identity and multi-channel communications. With an experienced Strategy and Consulting team and its own high-end production studio (branding, digital, metaverses, growth hacking and video), the agency excels in strategy, advertising, brand content, social media and user experience (digital, metaverses). With a human scale (75 people), the heart of the agency beats around a strong promise: to make brands even more exciting.
Sweet Punk is an agency of the Ekstend Group, a local marketing and communication consulting group (220 people) www.ekstend.io.
To strengthen our strategy department, we are looking for a strategic planner with a first significant experience in an agency (2 years minimum) capable of defining strategies, territories and relevant and original communication devices. You will need to be able to fully understand the challenges and the sector of a brand in order to deliver a creative solution, in line with current usage.
You will have the essential basics of communication, and you will be able to think outside the box to hack ideas. Starting with your job, which you imagine beyond a simple mission statement.
• From the brand platform to the advertising campaign and activations, you are capable of defining a strategic line, or even an initial concept.
• You can write an inspiring creative brief
• Your insights are sourced, proven and often unexpected
• You carry out daily monitoring to feed the creative, project and sales teams.
• You know how to be proactive
• You have a good general knowledge, but also a good knowledge of advertising and communication in general
• You respond to calls for tender and to needs detected within the pre-sales team.
• You will work with the sales, consulting and strategy team as well as with the graphic design and editorial team.
• You are able to convince and unite both internally and in client presentations.
• You have a good command of creative, graphic and editorial tools to be sufficiently autonomous and attractive in the development of a proposal.
• You have good writing skills to convey your ideas forcefully.
• You are concerned with form as much as form and are capable of producing presentations that will cause a sensation.
• You have a good capacity for monitoring, research, analysis and synthesis: you are adept at the “one pager” creative brief
• You have a very high level of general knowledge as well as the ability to stand back and take a step back, not to have preconceived ideas and to be coherent in your thinking.
• You are curious, open-minded, organised, with good interpersonal skills and a good sense of listening and contact. You are creative and imaginative and have a good sense of trends.
• A first significant experience in strategic planning in an agency is desirable (minimum 2 years)
• You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Soft skills :
• Adaptability and autonomy
• Naturally good interpersonal skills
• Organised, rigorous and demanding
• Taste for teamwork and management skills
• Problem solver
5 years' higher education and at least 2 years' experience in an agency
Luncheon vouchers, company health insurance, 50% transport reimbursement, teleworking allowed
As soon as possible
According to profile
Please attach a motivation letter or short paragraph.
All applications are processed by email. No need to call reception.