Product Owner – EdTech
Sweet Punk is a fast-growing communications agency with strong digital expertise based in Paris. The agency assists its clients with their communication strategy, their identity, and their multi-channel communications. With its own high-end production studio (digital and video), the agency is focused on creativity, quality and brand storytelling. With a human scale (50 people) and based in Paris and Montpellier, the heart of the agency beats around a strong promise: to make brands even more exciting.
The project :
Innovation, disruption and a good vibe to launch the Netflix of education.
In a new studio integrated to the agency and dedicated to this project, you will be in charge of animating, preparing and guiding the launch of a product, spearheading in the EdTech.
At the crossroads between CMS, LMS, streaming, live broadcasting, social networks, e-commerce and pedagogy you will be at the heart of the challenges of digitalization of training.
You will initiate a product launch in a dedicated team within the agency (1 technical director and 2 Fullstack developers). You will lead the preparation and implementation of the roadmap, the understanding of the market and customer issues in order to bring the product vision.
Your role will be to prepare and prioritize the roadmap for a launch at the end of the year.
On a daily basis your missions will be to :
• Functionally design and conceptualize the product.
• Organize the mixes
• Design user flow / user experience in exchange with the teams
• Collect and consolidate the functional and technical needs identified (by the client and by internal teams)
• Communicate and explain to internal and customer stakeholders the strategic, functional and technical orientations achieved by the teams
• Collaborate with the client’s IS experts
• Measure the costing and profitability of the project
• Guaranteeing QA
Your profile :
• You have 3 to 5 years experience as a Product Owner on one or more web projects in agile mode (SCRUM).
• You know how to understand both technical and business environments and how to bridge the gap between product and technical issues.
• You have an excellent ability to understand and analyze the needs of end users, to build and perfect a functional product-oriented solution.
• You have a good web culture and digital environments (web technologies – React, Next.js, containerized environments +++, Kubernetes)
• You are a good communicator and know how to motivate multidisciplinary teams
• A great team spirit and positive drive
You want to participate in an adventure based on quality, adventure and the taste of beautiful productions.
3 - 5 years and more
Starting now - Teleworking 2 to 3 days a week possible
According to profil