Senior Creative Strategist / Editorial Writer
Sweet Punk is a fast-growing communications agency based in Paris and Montpellier. The agency assists its clients with their communication strategy, identity and multi-channel communication. With an experienced Strategy and Consulting team and its own high-end production studio (branding, digital and video), the agency excels in strategy, advertising, brand content, social media and user experience (digital, metaverses). With a human scale (75 people), the heart of the agency beats around a strong promise: to make brands even more exciting.
Sweet Punk is an agency of the Ekstend Group, a local marketing and communication consulting group (220 people) www.ekstend.io.
We are looking for a creative strategist, with a first significant experience in an agency, capable of imagining relevant and original devices whatever the communication medium. You will need to have a thorough understanding of a brand’s issues and sector in order to deliver a creative solution that is in line with current usage.
With the essential basics of communication, you know how to think outside the box to hack ideas. Starting with your job, which you imagine beyond a simple mission statement.
You are also capable of defining editorial strategies and writing high value-added content.
• You carry out daily monitoring to feed the creative, project and sales teams;
• You will also be responsible for the development of the website and its content;
• You will work with the sales, consulting and strategy team as well as with the graphic design and editorial team;
• You know how to convince and federate both internally and in client presentations;
• You have a good command of creative, graphic and editorial tools to be sufficiently autonomous and attractive in the development of a proposal;
• You produce editorial strategies capable of meeting the challenges and objectives of a client;
• You write rich editorial charters, allowing the brand to come alive and to make it more exciting in its communication;
• You are concerned with form as much as form and are able to produce presentations that will make a splash.
• You have a good capacity for monitoring, research, analysis and synthesis.
• You have a very high level of general knowledge as well as the ability to stand back and take a step back, to not have preconceived ideas and to be coherent in your thinking.
• You are curious, open-minded, organised, with good interpersonal skills and a good sense of listening and contact. You are creative and imaginative and have a good sense of trends.
• A first significant experience in strategic planning in an agency is desirable.
• You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
3 years minimum experience in an agency
From now on
According to profile