Senior Digital Project Manager
Sweet Punk is a fast-growing communications agency based in Paris and Montpellier. The agency assists its clients with their communication strategy, identity and multi-channel communication. With an experienced Strategy and Consulting team and its own high-end production studio (branding, digital and video), the agency excels in strategy, advertising, brand content, social media and user experience (digital, metaverses). With a human scale (75 people), the heart of the agency beats around a strong promise: to make brands even more exciting.
Sweet Punk is an agency of the Ekstend Group, a local marketing and communication consulting group (220 people) www.ekstend.io.
As a member of the Production Department, you will be responsible for the daily monitoring of projects for the agency’s major accounts.
You will mainly be involved in large-scale website creation/redesign (with or without back office) and other digital devices, but also in 360° campaigns, branding, brand platforms, social media, etc.
– You will receive and analyze briefs and identify customer issues
– You are responsible for the project scoping phase (planning, scope, costs and deadlines, profitability)
– You are the agency’s relay with your clients by establishing a relationship of trust: you know how to reassure, communicate the progress of your projects, argue a creation, justify an estimate…
– As a true conductor, you staff and coordinate the UX, creative, strategic, technical, social media and possible service providers (data, SEO…) teams.
– You are able to supervise and train junior profiles
– You know how to write the functional perimeter and the functional specifications of websites (with or without backoffice) or any type of web project.
– You are responsible for the final delivery of the project
– Finally, you will follow up and manage the invoicing and any external purchases related to the projects
5 years of higher education in the field of digital communication:
– You have at least 5 years experience in a digital agency in a similar position
– You are organized and rigorous with a highly developed digital culture
– You know how to apply a Kanban or SCRUM method
– You have a culture of excellence in production
– You have worked on budgets of 150K+ for well-known and prestigious clients
– You can work in English, both orally and in writing
– You master productivity tools (Teams, Airtable, Bugherd, TeamGantt…or equivalent)
– You have technical and digital knowledge: CMS, HTML / CSS, SEO/SEA, audience measurement…
– Adaptability and autonomy
– Naturally good interpersonal skills
– Organized, rigorous and demanding
– Taste for teamwork and management skills
– Problem solver
Bac +4 /+5 - minimum 5 years professional experience in an ad agency / com
From now on
According to profile