Social Media Manager Key Account M/F
Sweet Punk is a fast-growing communications agency based in Paris and Montpellier. The agency assists its clients with their communication strategy, identity and multi-channel communication. With an experienced Strategy and Consulting team and its own high-end production studio (branding, digital and video), the agency excels in strategy, advertising, brand content, social media and user experience (digital, metaverses). With a human scale (75 people), the heart of the agency beats around a strong promise: to make brands even more exciting.
Sweet Punk is an agency of the Ekstend Group, a local marketing and communication consulting group (220 people) www.ekstend.io.
You will join the Social Media team within the agency in order to ensure the social animation of our key accounts including ArianeGroup, Pago, Opco 2i…
The main missions :
#1 Operational and strategic support:
Within the agency, you are the Social Media referent for the client. Both a brain and a magic hand, you juggle between recommendations and putting content online. With one foot in operations and the other in strategy, you will know your subject by heart. You know how to manage a strategy of red thread speech as well as activations. You have a global vision of your subject, but you know how to rely on other profiles to go further with your client.
You work in collaboration with the Head of Social to help you progress in your job.
#2 Content management:
• Participation in the development of the editorial strategies of the agency’s clients
• Drafting of editorial and animation plans in line with the editorial lines previously established by the strategic teams.
• Graphic briefs to the creative team, production monitoring and delivery to clients: you are responsible for the quality of deliverables.
•Publication, moderation, trend bounce (when relevant)
• Recommendations for space purchases from the client and monitoring of expenditure
• Operational reviews (analysis of actions taken, editorial recommendations)
Hard skills :
• Experience is essential! We are looking for a person with experience in Community Management (minimum 2 years)
• Knowledge and use of the main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Linkedin)
• Fluency in French (because spelling mistakes are bad) and English, both written and spoken, in order to manage an international account!
• Experience in an agency and/or on corporate accounts is a plus!
Soft skills :
• Know how to manage your time, be rigorous and organised
• You are flexible, reactive and stand out for your ability to adapt and your sense of teamwork
• You are able to propose concrete actions to be implemented on the networks, and you know how to convey your convictions!
Minimum 2 years experience required for this position. Experience in an agency is a more
From now on
According to profile
Please attach a motivation letter or short paragraph.
All applications are processed by email. No need to call reception.