An identity to tip the bank into a new era.
- Associative / environment
- Brand strategy and advice
- Identity / Branding
MyMoneyBank is reinventing the bank for freelancers.
When MyMoneyBank sets out to conquer freelancers, the most flexible target in a far too rigorous banking market, it is a revolution that must be unleashed.
Shake up the codes of the sector and tip the customer vision into a new paradigm: one where the bank loan adapts to its customers, and not vice versa.
- Analysis of the market, the target, the competition
- Definition of the promise of value
- Definition of the brand platform
- Define a name for this new brand that can reach the target of freelancers and convey the values of the brand
Definition of baseline to embody its values
- Definition of an identity embodying the value of the brand
- Realization of the showcase site in the brand universe
How to transcribe a tipping point in a new vision of bank lending? We wanted to highlight the immediacy of taking action, a name that gives power back to the freelance borrower.
We have chosen Teelt, a name that brings about change, understandable beyond the language barrier.
How to transform a name into a brand? The tipping force and the change of state must come to life through the logo.
Teelt adopts a graphic charter while moving and a differentiating angle: 12 ° of inclination which encourage to go ahead and break the rigidity of existing codes.