The rural immersion web documentary.
- Film and Video
- Brand content
- Top Com Corporate (Gold)
- Stratégies de la com éditoriale (Silver)
- Stratégies, communication éditoriale (Silver)
- CSS Design
Spending a day on a dairy farm has never been so accessible.
Restoring the dairy industry's acclaim
While the dairy sector is strongly criticized, the CNIEL (National Interprofessional Center for the Dairy Economy) wishes to remind the general public that the milk trades are above all a story of heritage and traditions.
One thing is clear: in an increasingly urbanized France, citizens no longer really know what the daily life of a dairy farmer looks like. Far from the countryside, it’s easy to criticize what we don’t know. Let’s reverse the trend by inviting the French to spend a day in the company of passionate breeders. For more immersion, 360 ° capsules are provided.
A l'heure du lait
Working with milk respects the cycle of the seasons and the animal: you can’t go faster than nature. We stage the temporality of the profession in a poetic universe where the image inspires contemplation. From sunrise to sunset, the user follows the animals and their breeder hour after hour.
- 5 prizes won (Gold Top Com Corporate, Argent Stratégies de la com editorial, CSS Design, FWA, Awwwards
- International success, particularly in Asian and South American countries
- Press coverage in the specialized press
- A site declined in physical experience at the agricultural show